Welcome to my blog!

Hello and welcome to my blog!

I started this blog as a part of my English course in school. I'm going to write about me and my life which includes ice hockey.
I don't play ice hockey that much myself but I love to follow it. I think that ice hockey is one of the most entertaining sports in this world. There happens so much even though one game lasts only 60 minutes. 
I follow a few of the worlds biggest hockey leagues. Mostly I follow NHL or Finnish league called Liiga. And of course I follow the Ice Hockey World Championships which is probably the best thing in this world. Yesterday was the final of U18 World Championships. It was between USA and Finland. USA won the gold and I was a little upset, but silver medal is also a great achievement. 

I hope you enjoy my blog. 
Pinja :)

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

My thoughts about the first round of the NHL playoffs

My favorite teams